Jun 25, 2009

A little less conversation, a little more action please....

No doubt that THE KING Elvis Presley is worth remembering. And I can´t say anything about this subject that won´t be a cliche.

Further I have no idea if Mr. Presley was painting or creating anything colorful in his spare-time, but one thing´s for sure! and that´s why he must on the ALL-TIME HERO list.

Elvis was creative, he had style and good taste - and was way ahead of his time....
The King has been, and still is, a major inspiration to all different kind of artists.

I don´t think it was because of the later wealth, nor the circumstance of product placement.
But Creative people needs inspiration - I truly understand the choice of more than 3 Harley´s, and a home full of colorful art-pices.


Right now, after the financial crise and crap, I´ll say Mr. Presley again has lyrics, EVERYBODY SHOULD PAY ATTENTION to -

A little less conversation:

A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain´t satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby

Klik to see videoclip and listen to the song. (Cool Cars & Harleys included..)


No comments:

Post a Comment