Aug 28, 2009

A very SPECIAL GIFT.

Some people have it - others don´t.

The very special gift to see true beauty in old mechanical parts...

Now you have a unique possibility to discover if you have that ability!

Look very slowly, and concentrated at the 3 following pictures i´ve taken.

Now! - If you now stoped breating, and have a certain tickling feeling in your chest - You got it man! congratulation...

If not! - to bad for you.....

This is my new/old S&S 264 Two-Throat carburetor, for the Panhead.
It´s not just beautyfull, it´s a mechanical master piece of art...

I´m overwhelmed.

Thanks thanks thanks - George Smith and Mr. Stanley Stankos for making it back then, and a thanks to Mr. Thompson for sending it aaaallll the way from Florida...

What a Special gift....

Merry Christmas everybody.


4 comments:

  1. Cool piece of art indeed. If your friend out there in Florida, Mr Thompson still have more stuff like this and is still in "giveaway" mode I want to know him too.
    I need to get all my mechanical art gifts from Mr. e-bay and that may hurt my wallet sometimes.
    Anyone from Killer Bobbers going to Davenport next week?
    Regards
    Sverre

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure is a work of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the gift :)

    And I got a carburetor myself as well! It's just so nice.. But not with a panhead manifold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments. Sverre/ don´t think any Killer Bobber Boys can participate Davenport this year. Have a nice ride. Cheers

    ReplyDelete