Oct 4, 2009

DIAMONDS & OIL

Diamonds are a girls best friend -


and a Garage, is a mans second home...



Finally! After almost a year without a permanent garage, I got a new place for all my bike parts and my 1949 Panhead. AAhhhhhh feels like coming home after a long journey.

I build my new worktable, shelf etc. from reused wood. The idea was to use only old, reused and free materials to give the "new" interior an old style atmosphere.

I already love this place - remember, the next 7 month we got a lot of rain, cold and darkness. So when you can´t go for a ride, you can go to the "Old" Garage and enjoy the smell of Diamonds and Oil...

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cay !! Very nice place for your Pan !
    Always lots of taste and good details !! I love your Art(of Life), Cay ! You're the master !! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josh, - It´s great to hear for you out there, You know - the difference lies in the details, no doubt! Maybe it takes a little longer to make, and maybe your´ll stay a little longer to enjoy it... And maybe even this financial crisis, will make people more opservant to those kind of details - I hope! cause the right detail happens to make things last longer... if you know that i mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. You gave me some great idea's
    for my garage the rattle can rack is one
    of those great idea's.
    Thanks for photo's

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pat. I´m Glad to hear. The rattle can rack holder was actually an old wine rack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cay - Love the new garage! Looks like a great place to hang and get away from it all. Vermont license plate(pretty cool)? Your garage eminates warmth...
    Bob
    U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bob. Thanks or your comment, appriciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cay, This is Pat, the same one that like the rattle can rack.
    If you get a chance stop by and check out my site www.customsodaworks.com
    Still like the site buddy it is very cool.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete