Oct 26, 2009

Long Weekends for everybody in the future....

First of of all - A long weekend has always been a good thing. Personal I believe Friday and Monday should be included....So I´m early at work this week...

Maybe if we all chilled a little more, and helped out each other some more. Weekends with 4 days would be possible. That would properly even limit the weekly consumption of coffee, parking tickets and to long business meetings.....

Anyway, I relaxed as much as possible and didn´t use any "unnecessary energy" or movement, that accumulate appetite, that leads to more CO2 in the air - and there we go....

Only a little pinstriping on my friend Peter´s Matchless rims and a little energy, thinking of the poster below, that we see all over Copenhagen these days.

: AFTER 65 MILLION YEARS -THEY ARE BACK....

Yeah Right...WHERE!?.... But anyway, the thought I cool as a UFO landing...

No comments:

Post a Comment