Dec 16, 2012

Lost and Found

2 very special Art pieces show up this morning after not seeing the light of day for almost 10 years.... I simply forgot I made them...

Ups!
 
That ´s a shame, these 2 small "sketch books" Blue Boy & Mountaineer are mend to be put on the wall...

Now I ´ll  put them up for sale, and they will find a good home.
 
Blue Boy / Sketchbook.2003. Collage on old book mounted on wood. 1-1
Size H.21 x W.30.

3.500 dkk / 580$ / 460€ More HERE

Mountaineer / Sketchbook.2003. Collage on old book mounted on wood. 1-1
Size H.21 x W.30.

3.500 dkk / 580$ / 460€ More HERE

 The books are small copy's of my original sketchbook with studies and sketching for my paintings. Then I have glued the collages into some old books that has been mounted on a wooden plate.

There ´s a hanger on the back for wall mount.



No comments:

Post a Comment