Dec 12, 2010

Down the Road

Encumbered forever by desire and ambition
There's a hunger still unsatisfied
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon
Though down this road we've been so many times

So, so you think you can tell
Heaven from Hell ,
Blue skys from pain.

Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

How I wish -

how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here

Hey you! out there on the road
Doing what you're told, can you help me

Hey you! out there beyond the wall
Breaking bottles in the hall, can you help me
Hey you! don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall


Mixed Lyrics: Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment