Dec 3, 2010

Good Ol´Hand Made

By coincidences I found some of my many old folders filled with
sketches and drawings.
I remember how my Spare Time before the computer was all about making cool drawings, and skateboarding...

Maybe it´s a shame that I havn´t been drawing for fun like this the last ten years or more.....

This is some of the stuff I made back then.


Maybe I should close my computer
and start to hand draw some stuff again -

Maybe i should try to find someone who could learn me how to tattoo....


6 comments:

  1. MAYBE?? MAYBE????

    Jesus....unplug that PC and go draw!!! (Then plug it back in and post it to your blog so I can see!)

    That is amazing!!!

    Wish I could do that.

    Ric

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what we did here at Glorybound tattoo. It's a lost art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Cay, that´s serious stuff! I couldn´t do that to save my life....
    Carry on!

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats fucking impressive Cay!!!
    Wanna see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cay, can I book a time for a tattoo now ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. another reason why computers are evil! get back into your art. it's beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete