Jun 16, 2009

There´s light i the Harley Springer!

This is my old Harley-Davidson springer lamp. Honestly it has been packed away for some time now, mostly because I needed some space for other creative projects. Then i realized the photo I took over a year ago is rapidly spreading through the internet Blogs. Honestly I almost forgot I made that lamp - and that´s a shame.

Thanks to you Bloggers out there the lamp is back, now in company with my latest painting. Littel boy looking for gas - or some will say - enjoying the smell of gas etc...

Your´ll find the painting on my official web site here.

Cay
Old Springer Lamp photo.

2 comments:

  1. wow! love the work you do. we should collab on a project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bici Bella. Thanks for your comment, that´s great to hear. appreciate it a lot. I´ll put you link up on the Blog, no problem. Buy the way check out these Custom cycling Caps http://octopuscaps.com/ this girl is making some cool stuff. We look forward to see your store on Etsy. Keep up the good work.

    Cay

    ReplyDelete