Jun 16, 2009

There´s light i the Harley Springer!

This is my old Harley-Davidson springer lamp. Honestly it has been packed away for some time now, mostly because I needed some space for other creative projects. Then i realized the photo I took over a year ago is rapidly spreading through the internet Blogs. Honestly I almost forgot I made that lamp - and that´s a shame.

Thanks to you Bloggers out there the lamp is back, now in company with my latest painting. Littel boy looking for gas - or some will say - enjoying the smell of gas etc...

Your´ll find the painting on my official web site here.

Cay
Old Springer Lamp photo.

3 comments:

  1. wow! love the work you do. we should collab on a project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bici Bella. Thanks for your comment, that´s great to hear. appreciate it a lot. I´ll put you link up on the Blog, no problem. Buy the way check out these Custom cycling Caps http://octopuscaps.com/ this girl is making some cool stuff. We look forward to see your store on Etsy. Keep up the good work.

    Cay

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI CAY.. IM NOT IN TO THOSE PAINTINGS, BUT YOUR LAMP IS REALY FINE AND COOL, WOULD FIT IN TO ANY HOME I THINK.. HAVE YOU DONE OTHER COOL THINGS IN THIS STYLE ORE IDEAS IN MOTORCYCLE PARTS FOR THE HOME..

    GREATINGS PER NIELSEN

    ReplyDelete