Aug 1, 2010

Sleep



And here we are, half past three in the morning

I can't get no sleep


Make my way to the refrigerator
One dry potato inside, no lie
Not even bread, jam
When the light above my head went bam!

I can't sleep, something's all over me

Greasy, insomnia please release me

And let me dream about making mad love on the heath

Tearing off tights with my teeth

But there's no relief

I'm wide awake in my kitchen
It's dark and I'm lonely Oh, if I could only get some sleep
Creeky noises make my skin creep

I need to get some sleep

I can't get no sleep


Lyrics by: Faithless


2 comments:

  1. Dude! Yeah... Im right there with you buddy. I guess you can make up your own conclusion to the end of that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. And a great movie it is by the way

    ReplyDelete